Saturday, December 6, 2008

Yeah, so it's been awhile...

I've been a crappy blogger thus far.  So, hopefully this post will start to change that.  I'm still on the hunt for a florist.  Though I do have some ideas for centerpieces.  I guess in the latest wedding news..my dress has come in!  People keeping asking me if I'm excited, and honestly, I'm not really.  It came in like 2 months earlier than I was told it would and it was ordered in a size I don't entirely fit in, so I'm refusing to try it on until the end of January which is when I plan to take my bridesmaids for dresses.  In the meantime, I need to lose an inch or two from my waist, which is funny since my waist is the only place I GAIN weight!  I plan to do this with Spinning and weight lifting.  My wish is to be able to buy a Spinner bike after the holidays (hopefully with some Christmas money to help).  My gym has a crappy schedule for Spinning and my membership is up for renewal in January anyway, so I can put that money towards the bike as well.


I never learned how to ride a real bike, so I figure even though this bike isn't cheap, it can be the equivalent of all the bikes I never had!   haha.


No comments: