Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Less than two and half months to go!

The big day is fast approaching and I have to admit, I'm starting to feel the stress!  Here's a bit of what's left to do and what's to come (plus, it'll help me figure it out as I type).

I need to get my shoes dyed (I finally found a place that will do it today!)
I have to either make my veil or order one
I have to order the envelopes for my invitations like yesterday (I was not a fan of the white envelopes the invitations came with)
I need to order bags for the cookies (favors)
Order paper lanterns
Stickers for the cookie bags
Weddings bands (the fiance got his, but I swear he got the girl one by accident, it's super thin, so I'm working on getting him to exchange it)
I'm having some trouble figuring out what to get my bridesmaids as gifts, but I need to do this asap
Finish the direction/hotel info. inserts for the invitations
Address the response cards
Order a return address stamp for the invitations (this also needs to be done like yesterday)
I really need to finish anything to do with the invitations and MAIL THEM because the response card says to respond by September 1!
Figure out table numbers
Decide how to set up place cards
Order the tuxes
Decide on dinner place and spa for bachelorette
Get my skin to clear up
Lose 5 more pounds by Aug. 13 (1st alteration)


That's all I can think of right now.  Back to work!

No comments: