Friday, August 28, 2009

The body/face prep begins!

Tonight, I went with my mom to get our first spray tans! I wanted to get one for the wedding, so we decided to try it ahead of time. I'll be honest, it freaked me out a little! I didn't know what to expect and when the spray came I was caught off guard because I couldn't understand the automated lady talking to me. It was hard to breathe because if you opened your mouth you got spray in it. Plus, it was really cold and as soon as it started I knew I should have visited the ladies prior. But, I made it through, all like 5 minutes of it, and now I'm just waiting patiently for the tan to come. I even did a level higher than the girl there said most people do, so let's hope this works!
Next up is my first facial when I go to visit my friend next weekend in Boston! I CANNOT WAIT! Whatever nasty crap is in my face they need to get it out! I'll be sure to do a before and after photo.

No comments: