Sunday, August 2, 2009

Invitations have been mailed (and delivered)!

Tomorrow will be two months until the big day! I mailed out the invitations Thursday. My mom helped me Tuesday night and the fiance helped me Wednesday night, we focused and got all the invitations addressed (I printed them from my computer using a free font I downloaded that matched the one on our invitations), stamped, stuffed, and sealed! It was a such a huge weight off my shoulders when we were done! And of course, here are some photos. We got the invitations from Wedding Paper Divas, the grey envelopes from Jam Paper (the invitations came with only white envelopes which wasn't working for me) and the pink envelopes for a store near me called Xpedx, but they have very similar ones at Paper Source (Paper Source just took forever to send me samples and I couldn't chance how long the actual envelopes would take if I ordered them).

No comments: