Friday, March 27, 2009

We're going to Aruba!

It's been awhile, longer than I realized, since I last posted.  Sorry!  We've booked our honeymoon! We'll be going to the Occidental Grand Aruba, unless our travel agent finds a better deal, but either way, we'll be in Aruba from Sunday to Sunday after our wedding!  I wasn't too keen on the idea of leaving the day after out wedding, but the only non-stop flight for days is at 7:30 a.m. Sunday morning, so it looks like we'll be sleeping on the plane!  But that's okay because when we wake up we'll be in Aruba!
I'm kind of to the point now where I just want to be married and go on our honeymoon!  I'm eager to start our new lives as a married couple together, even if we've been together in some way for the past ten years and we've been living together for 4, in our home for almost 3 years, I'm still looking at our wedding as a new start to great things!  I always say that I have a great person to spend the rest of my life with, great family, great friends, the only thing missing is the career at this point.  And I feel that once we're married I'll have a little more stability to go after goals that are important to me.
I'm also excited to not have paying for a wedding looming over us anymore!  I'm still thinking about getting a second job, but I really don't want to.  Time is dwindling though, so I better decide soon!
Anyway!  Here are a few pictures of the Occidental Grand Aruba!




No comments: