Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Food, Inc.

Before I go to bed.   Has anyone seen the new movie, "Food, Inc."?  I haven't seen it yet, but I can't wait!  The only reason I haven't seen it yet is because I'm planning to drag my mother with me (the fiance will come willingly) and she's on vacation right now, so I have to wait, though I have considered just seeing it twice.  I'm all about this stuff.  Ever since I read "Fast Food Nation" in college I've stopped eating at McDonald's altogether and limit my other fast food consumption (though I do admit I'm addicted to Chick fil a).  My fiance and I are by no means "rolling in it" but I do try to buy organic as much as possible, we generally only drink organic milk and eat cage free eggs and I also buy cage free, antibiotic free chicken and free range beef (though we east mostly chicken) and I want other people to see why they should buy these things also because I know the more people who buy it, the more affordable and available it'll become!  Anyway, I hope everyone goes to see this movie!  I'll write more about it once I've seen it.

No comments: