Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A tiny update, invitations, bridesmaid dresses and registries oh my!

This'll be short because it's my bedtime!  A lot of wedding stuff is coming together, with only a little more than 3 months to go!  The invitations came in the mail the other day!  The bridesmaids dresses are in!  We did our cake tasting tonight.  And I just got done trying to sort through our 3 registries after my friend called earlier to yell at me (apparently my shower invitations were mailed) so I went through all 3 registries (we had 4 but I nixed one).  It's hard because we wanted to give people a lot of options and price ranges, but my friend swears if I don't get rid of some stuff, we're going to end up getting things we don't really want.  But what if people don't want to spend $130 on a Griddler (though I hope they do because that's the one thing I really want, I'm all about the grilled wraps!) or $400 on pots?  I know a registry is supposed to be about what you want, it's supposed to be a wishlist (at least that's what the guy at Bed, Bath and Beyond tried to sell me on) but I still feel guilty about some of the prices of things.  Oh well, I guess we'll just see what happens!
In other news, I try my dress on again on Monday and I'm trying to lose 6 pounds before then.  I lost 1.8 lbs. last week, but I'm hoping the weight magically falls off while I sleep Sunday night, though tasting wedding cake I'm sure isn't helping!  I'm drinking Myoplex shakes in the morning and eating salad or sushi for lunch and a healthy dinner.  And doing P90x and spinning, I don't know why the fat won't let go of me!!
Okay, I'm off to bed!

No comments: