Saturday, June 27, 2009

Rehearsal Dinner

I've been searching for the perfect dress for my rehearsal dinner.  It's being held at a bar/restaurant that my uncle is the head of the kitchen at and the owner is a long time family friend, so I figured I could probably get a good deal.  It's not my first choice, but the price is good and it's better than my original idea of having it at home!  It's not going to be super fancy, but I really wanted to take advantage and wear a great dress.  Today, I was in Haddonfield and I parked right by a bridal salon.  One of the dresses in the window was so pretty I really wanted to try it on.  I went inside with my cousin (also one of my MOH) and asked for the dress off the mannequin, but when I found out the price, I figured I totally wouldn't get it.  I decided to try it on anyway and once it was on, I fell in love with it!  People in the store were coming up to me before they left to tell me how great the dress was!  It's $235 though.  That might not be a lot for some people, but for me it's a lot.  I'm going to go back next week though.  What do you think is a reasonable price to spend on a rehearsal dinner dress?

Isn't preetttyyyy???  The designer is LOVE.

No comments: